Monday, June 29, 2009

Pre Trip Post

Hey bloggers!
Lindsey here. Kristin and I just finished making this blog for everyone that will be back at home! All the colors of our blog we chose because they are the colors of the Brazilian flag! The title of our blog "Take my dreams, Lord, come and give me wings," is from Britt Nicole's song "Set the World on Fire." This song is sort of our theme song for the time we are gone. And also the "Lost get Found" a song by her as well. If you have not heard of her you really should check out her music:)! Right now we are just getting ready for our big adventure to Brazil. Nervousness started to set in this past weekend. Last minute things are being taken care of. You know like whose bringing the shampoo and whose bringing the soap. Poor Collin doesn't have anyone to share cool lists with! Anyways, keep checking out our blog! We don't want to be on the computer our whole trip but we will try to keep it updated for all of you readers at home. Keep us in your prayers!

"My hands, My feet
My everything,
My life, My love
Lord use me."

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for your group. I can't wait to read about how God will use you on this adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, yay! your first follower! now it's my turn to follow you!

    ReplyDelete