Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Procrastinor

Kristin here. I am dragging my feet along...I just can't seem to want to start packing. I have always hated packing, but this time I am being more of a procrastinator than ever before. I am not sure exactly what it is. It just seems so overwhelming. Today, I have to been running some last minute errands and just buying those last few items. I guess that means tonight and tomorrow I have to pack! In almost exactly 48 hours we will be on our way to the airport. Wow! I remember when our countdown was 47 days and now its 2 days! I think the thing I worry about most is being homesick. I have never been away from home for more than a week, therefore, three weeks seems like a long time!! Lindsey and I have decided that we are going to post pictures next to our beds. Hopefully that will help! :) Many people have asked me for some specific things they can pray for, so here are a few...
- Seth and Kari as they travel today. Their first flight leaves at 5pm.
- Our families
- Us...as we prepare to go.
- Safe travel for those of us who leave Thursday. We have to be at the airport at 3pm and our first flight leaves at 5pm as well.
- The Brazilian people as we go to share with them.

Thanks again for all your support!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let all 3 of you know how proud I am of you and I love you all. This trip will be such wonderful experience for all of you. Pictures will help with the home sickness. I will be praying for you. As Collin's mom I am going through some emotions about this trip as well. I am sure your moms are too. We will miss you terribly!

    ReplyDelete